Front End Developer
- SPA frameworks such as React w/ Redux.
- Build systems such as Gulp / Webpack.
- Comfortable with Npm / Yarn.
- Comfortable with Git.
- Comfortable with BEM syntax.
- Comfortable with editing, exporting and styling SVGs.
- Cross-browser and cross-device testing and debugging.
- Eye for animation and understanding of motion principles (GSAP, CSS3)
- Able to write performant, scalable and modular code.
- Knowledge of browser feature support.
- A commitment for keeping your code clean, well organised, and DRY.
- Ability to accept feedback and come up with creative solutions around that feedback.
- Ability to help and support co-workers and clients around projects.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients and designers to deliver projects.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Front End Developer, your main responsibility will be the production, modification and maintenance of websites UI. You will be working with designers to turn their static designs into working browser based web pages. You'll also work closely with back-end developers to implement their server-side code.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org